Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Testing 1 2 3

Hi all,

Ok i think i found out how to get everybody to write their article reviews in a single blog which would be this one. I hope you are ok with the name although it is not catchy.

The lesson is we should try new technology and keep up with time. I think this should be fun and interactive way of learning. You may also write other stuff beside your article review.

If you can read this, that's mean you have accepted my invitation and know how to post your article review.

Happy blogging

mams

7 comments:

  1. Hi Dr,

    This is great. Even though i should be the laziest blogger but this will be fun.At least we knows everybody opinions instead of keeping shut to lecturer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation! since you're the first to response you will get a bonus mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Dr,
    I think this is a good place to share our ideas. The name sounds good to me.

    mam
    (Muharniza Azinita Musa)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hai all,
    being four series it takes a bit of time to catch with the technology. hehehehehe anyway, I can read you guys no problem

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Dr,
    i have never blogged, but will particpate in this. seem to be intersting. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am wondering, my name is not in the contributor list? somebody explain.......

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello everybody!!!
    I just wanna get a feel of what
    this blog thing is all about
    Please keep me in touch

    ReplyDelete